- Advanced UI controls
- Creating alert controllers
- Displaying web content
- Creating a collection view controller
- Creating a custom data type
- Creating tabbed apps
- Importing and setting icons for your apps
- Publishing your app to the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
- [Todd Perkins] Are you new to iOS development and feel like you need just a little more to be able to build and release a fantastic app? Well this course is for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications and I want to share with you the most important aspects of iOS development based on my personal experience. With my course you'll be able to go from knowing just the basics of iOS development to understanding how a large percentage of apps are put together in just a few hours. I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer.
And I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself. Check out my course on the essentials and get started on the path to mastering iOS development.
iOS and watchOS App Development: Notificationswith Steven Lipton3h 45m Intermediate
1. Mastering Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multi-View Templates
5. Publish an App
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.